*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

February 12, 2012

A Response to Lindsay: "Should Believers Accept Homosexuals?"

***[Since the scandal surrounding Bob Enyart's church & my family has evolved into a serious criminal matter, and my views on God's morality appears to have radically changed as a result, people are going to have honest questions and they deserve to have honest answers. 
Because this information is so critical, I will post relevant responses publicly on the front page of my blog so we can keep a record of events, and so everyone who is observing can judge rightly for themselves by making an informed decision.]***
--------------------------------------------------------------


This is a response to my friend, Lindsay, who wanted clarification on my position relating to this post:
Setting the Record Straight ~ An Open Apology & Public Repentance

Lindsay said: “I hope I'm not misunderstanding that you now believe God accepts homos, though, or that believers should. I agree that just because we shouldn't be nicer than God doesn't mean we should be meaner than God!! Some church affiliates…are definitely a proud, arrogant bunch for the most part. And most of the time, simply resounding gongs, because they have not love. It is truly tragic…But, to swing to the opposite side of the pendulum, as we've discussed, is also going to cause damage… Dani, if Deb indeed is a believer, she is living in sexual sin. We both have dealt with this, I know you know the biblical response…Use wisdom.”

Lindsay ~ Please don’t misunderstand me, my dear friend. My beliefs about God’s standards for morality are as unchanging as his Word, and I still agree with Scripture when God speaks of sexual immorality. Deb already knows my “militant” views on homosexuality, but truthfully, I’m not going to make her “companion preference” my misplaced obsession, especially when there are far greater offenses going on within my former church that needs to be addressed.  Plus, it’s the “homos” and “heathens” who have been the most merciful and shown my family more compassion, understanding and acceptance while we’ve been stabbed in the back, kicked in the teeth, punched in the gut and left for dead by many so-called friends & “believers” in Christ.

So yes, I love and accept Deb as a person, without accepting her lifestyle choice. If the Lord commanded us to hate and reject everyone for their sins, we all would be alone in a cold-hearted world since no one is without sin.   Let’s not dismiss the fact that God commands us to love our neighbor as yourself, and I do believe that God will be the Ultimate Judge of a person’s heart in the end, not me!

Furthermore, I am no longer convinced that the wisest approach with addressing someone’s “sexual sin” should be a top priority as a public shame-session by blasting Bible verses in a cruel, critical and spiritually condemning way, (even in a “nice” way, I don’t believe it’s fruitful). Ultimately, we aren’t just purposefully hurting the person we are rebuking, but we end up unknowingly hurting our own personal testimony for the Lord Jesus Christ, and tragically, turning unknown numbers of people away from the Truth.

As I said earlier, “If we lack the wisdom and love of Christ as a genuine motive for our actions, all those works amount to nothing more than a pile of filthy rags.”

Personally, for our family, over the past decade of protesting at abortion mills, picketing abortionist’s neighborhood on all major holidays, or shouting at “gay” pride parades, I cannot testify to one single person coming to the Lord as a result of our works. Even though our hearts were in the right place most of the time, because of the proud, arrogant bunch we were surrounded by, I cannot begin to imagine how many people we may have turned away from Christ, and I don’t want to be accountable for any more lost souls.

“Love” is not a four-letter word to be avoided, like some “believers” try to represent, and it’s far more damaging to be without love, than to show too much love. If we are ever going to convince people of the Truth, without swinging to the “opposite side of the pendulum,” I think the wiser approach would be to “accept” certain people with their “sins” and let our witness reflect Christ’s example by avoiding disputes and seeking godly edification in the faith.

1 Timothy says, “Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith…This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all long-suffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.”

Now I’m not dismissing the Bible verse you sited (1 Cor. 5:9-13) that condemns sexual immorality, but let’s be sure not to gloss over where God also warns us not to keep company with anyone named a brother who is a reviler, one who bullies, speaks abusively or scornfully against someone else.

Frankly, God reveals a lot more harshly all over the Scriptures about the things He hates, such as the words that come out of a person’s mouth and the evil actions people have towards one another.

Let's look at Proverbs 6 for example: “You are snared by the words of your mouth…A worthless person, a wicked man walks with a perverse mouth; Perversity is in his heart. He winks with his eyes, he shuffles his feet, he points with his fingers, he devises evil continually, he sows discord…These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, A heart that devises wicked plans, And one who sows discord among brethren.”

When professing “believers” closely among us fit this description perfectly, and my family has suffered as a direct result from the vicious lies, prideful actions, false accusations, evil intentions, discord sown and the wicked plans devised against us by our former pastor and his mindless “followers”, honestly, the last thing I am concerned with doing is telling homosexuals how to live.

It is the “men of God” in the church leadership who need the harshest open rebuke right now.  And until this grave offense within our own circle is honestly addressed, and until fellow “believers” have the courage to seriously deal with the shameful crime involving DBC and Social Services, and until they have boldness to confront the issue at hand, we really have no business condemning others on the outside of our walls for their sins.

Don’t you agree that we should get our priorities straight first, and take the log out of our own eyes?  God gives a clear warning for what will happen to wicked men such as these, and I wouldn’t want to be around them when calamity comes suddenly, and they shall be broken without remedy.

Hope that helps clarify my position. Please let me know if you believe I’m wrong in any way.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WATCH: "DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE" - http://youtu.be/o8-2Y7-9JNU
      -- STILL WAITING FOR THE FBI TO ARREST THE SATANIC SERIAL KILLER WITH THE FBI# => "SHOT-CALLER" ROBERT ADOLPH ENYART FBI# 678532LA7 IS A SCARED LITTLE BITCH WHO KNOWS HE IS CAUGHT!

      DIAL: 1-800-CALL-FBI & TELL THE FBI TO HURRY THE FUCK UP & ARREST "PRO-LIFE PASTOR" BOB ENYART OR EXPECT MORE...DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE!

      SATANIC SERIAL KILLER = ROBERT ADOLPH ENYART 666 "DAXIS" -- STILL WAITING FOR THE FBI...CALL "PASTOR" BOB ENYART LIES AT 1-800-8-ENYART & TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF BEFORE MORE PEOPLE DIE!

      DOB 1-10-59 | Social Security # 152-60-4382 | FBI # 678532LA7 | CO License # CO368941

      RELIGIOUS PSYCHOPATH IN DENVER, COLORADO WANTED FOR KIDNAPPING, RAPE, MURDER, EXTORTION, FRAMING INNOCENT PEOPLE & 1,000's MORE CONSPIRACY CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...GOD HATES BOB!

      www.BobEnyartMurderedJonBenetRamsey.com
      www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com

      Watch videos "pro-life" cult leader Bob Enyart (the inadequate little bitch serial killer) can't do a thing about here: BOB ENYART LIES PLAYLIST
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5OI_JkJyNf_8S_zGpFbV8pjZLFBP7kDu&feature=mh_lolz

      Google "Bob Enyart 666 Arrest Record" & "Bob Enyart JonBenet Ransom Note"

      "LIKE" on Fakebook: ROBERT ADOLPH ENYART 666 SATANIC SERIAL KILLER
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-Adolph-Enyart-666-Satanic-Serial-Killer/154367441297071

      Delete
    2. If you tell the TRUTH long enough, often enough and loud enough, people will believe it... *Department of Homeland Security Recording on 2-25-2014 - PLEASE SHARE re: Domestic Terrorist ROBERT ADOLPH ENYART FBI# 678532LA7 | ShadowGov.com = "Small Foreign Faction" | Watch & Listen here: http://youtu.be/rDTik70nu1Q

      ShadowGov.com = "Small Foreign Faction" founder, "Pro-Life Pastor" and "Christian" radio-show host Bob Enyart Live has a long violent criminal history with a conviction of conspiracy and two convictions of "cruelty toward child", plus Bob Enyart has an FBI# - 678532LA7...so why the fuck won't the police or the FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation go talk to this dangerous domestic terrorist with the FBI# about these high profile violent crimes?

      Call toll free 1-800-8-ENYART - DOB: 1-10-59 | FBI# - 678532LA7 | CO License# - CO368941 | Social Security# 152-60-4382

      ROBERT ADOLPH ENYART = 666 = DAXIS = SON of SATAN

      Still waiting after over a year for the "Small Foreign Faction" DNA Secrets to be Revealed and Justice to be served to the "Group of Individuals" responsible for these HIGH PROFILE MURDERS!

      www.BobEnyartMurderedJonBenetRamsey.com

      GOT PROOF? Listen to hours of recordings with the police:
      www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com

      Delete
  2. You know what I find amusing...? “Christians” who feel they cannot “have dinner” with “homos” because of their sexual immorality. It’s also amusing that the first thing “Christians” think of when looking at my wife and I is one thing: sex. They automatically assume that we’re sexual heathens having a good ol’ time fornicating everywhere. Even though that may be a pipe dream of mine, (ha) my relationship, my marriage with my wife is more than just bounding physically. First and foremost, our relationship with God comes first. We pray together, we worship the same God, we focus on edifying one another as well as our friends and family around us. We’re companions. We’re best friends. We do everything together. We volunteer. We generously give to charities and try to help people in need. We love our family. We love our friends. For over 16 years, we have been there for one another. It’s much more than sex. If someone needs a place to stay, we let them if it’s not a dangerous situation. We spend time with people of different faiths because we’re secure in our own.

    We forgive those who hurt us. We try to understand different points of views and give people the benefit of the doubt. Does this mean we’re perfect? No... We got married by a Christian pastor on the beaches of Provincetown, MA legally. Homosexuality (or as I’d like to say, our union) is not a sin. I have sins of my own I can list that I have repented for, and yet, still keep coming back to God for guidance. Jesus said zero about homosexuality in the bible. In Galatians, it clearly points out that the old law was abolished when Jesus died on the cross. Leviticus - things such as eating crustaceans of the sea and yeah, homosexuality were all abominations to God, until the day Jesus died for our sins. This is our belief, because we read it in black and white. Remember, people have their own convictions, beliefs and thoughts on this - different interpretations of the bibles, different beliefs within the same religion, etc.

    And the simple truth is - there is no science to spirituality, or proof of God. If there was science to it all there would be no debates, no holy wars, no fellow Christians belittling one another. I truly believe when we are all in our afterlife homes, we’re going to all look at one another and say, “Wow, I didn’t realize how wrong we were on so many things.” Then we unite, as we should have when we were down on earth. There’s a bitterness to a Christian who doesn’t accept people who “sin” - (or thought to be sin)... Let me ask either one of you this: is there anyone in your church who has divorced and remarried while their ex spouse was still alive? If there is, and you associate with them, then why not avoid them at all costs? It’s adultery as the bible states. See, it’s “okay” to have dinner with a divorcee as long as he or she isn’t a “homo”.

    I ask that you look around your dinner table as you dine with your friends. Are you judging whether or not to break bread with them because of a possible sinful life they’re living, or are you enjoying their company, sharing your food and most of all, yourself with them? What’s more important: judging others or enjoying God’s creation, your brothers & sisters and living a life of love instead of conditional acceptances? Or would that be "anti-biblical"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to argue. I just want to say that when my younger sister, who is Mormon, but considers herself a Christian was committing one of the sins in 1 Corinthians 5:11. It was nearing Thanksgiving and I love my sister but, I felt that to obey that scripture would be the right thing. I prayed and sought counsel and then I told her. She was upset but God helped her repent. We are not to judge outsiders if I am understanding 1 Corinthians 5:12 correctly.

    Jesus strong rebukes were for the hypocritical religious people but he ate with the despised tax collectors. My Pastor said a good Christian is one who can show love without conforming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. Only found your blog today, and thought it was quite ironic, given that I had recently blogged about a similar topic: http://usagidojo.blogspot.com/2012/02/homosexuals-as-preachers.html

    Count me as one who recognizes that while homosexuality is a sin, there are countless other sins (and I'm guilty of many of them) and I have yet to find the Bible verse commanding me (or any person) to judge any of it.

    For the record, in my martial arts studio, the assistant instructor for the kids class is gay. I knew that prior to promoting her. She is also Christian, and makes a good role model for my kids and others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still waiting for "all secrets to be revealed", said it before will say it again, and again, and again until you stop lying and twisting the truth to fit your agenda.

    You have no proof! Nothing has been "Confirmed" it's all a bunch of wild accusations and hearsay, until you show real evidence other than your word the only thing that has been "revealed" is that you and your husband are liars and deceivers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't want to argue. I just want to say that when my younger sister, who is Mormon, but considers herself a Christian was committing one of the sins in 1 Corinthians 5:11. It was nearing Thanksgiving and I love my sister but peluang usaha kecil sampingan , I felt that to obey that scripture would be the right thing. I prayed and sought counsel and then I told her. She was upset but God helped her repent. We are not to judge outsiders if I am understanding 1 Corinthians 5:12 correctly.

    ReplyDelete

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....