*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 31, 2005

Voice of Truth and Reality

By Eminem

“What we have to do is deal with it when these individuals are young enough.
If you wish to be saved, not in a religious sense but not to constitute what this country at times calls if or which over.
We seem to be approaching an age of the gross.
We all have this idea that we should move up from our parents station and each generation should do a little bit better.”

“My songs can make you cry, take you by surprise
And at the same time, make you dry your eyes with the same rhyme
See what you're seeing is a genius at work
Which to me isn't work, so it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek…”

“A lot of people ask me.. am I afraid of death..
Hell yeah I'm afraid of death
I don't want to die yet
A lot of people think.. that I worship the devil..that I do all types of.. retarded s---
Look, I can't change the way I think
And I can't change the way I am
But if I offended you? Good…”

“Yet everybody just feels like they can relate,
I guess words are a m-th-f----, they can be greator they can degrate, or even worse they can teach hate…”

“I never would've dreamed in a million years I'd see,
So many people who feel like me
Who share the same views and the same exact beliefs
It’s like a f------ army
Marchin’ in back of me…”


“I don’t know why this world keep turning
Round and Round
ut I wish it would stop, and let me off right now
Yes man
As the World Turns
We all experience things in life
Trials and Tribulations
That we all must go through
When someone wants to test us
When someone tries our patience…”

“There’s people that love me and people that hate me
But it’s the evil that made me this backstabbing, deceitful, and shady…”

“It's like these kids hang on every single statement we make…”

“I'm like a head trip to listen to,
Cause I'm only givin you things you joke about with your friends inside your living room
The only difference is I got the b-lls to say it
In front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugar
Coated at all
I just get on the mic and spit it and whether you like to admit it…”

“Oh - you want me to watch my mouth, how?
Take my f------ eyeballs out
And turn them around…”


“It's like the boy in the bubble, who never could adapt,
I'm trapped, if I could go back, I never woulda rapped
I sold my soul to the devil
I'll never get it back,
I just wanna leave this game with level head intact…”

“But the curtains just don't close for me
This ain't how fame was supposed to be
Where's the switch I can just turn off and on, this ain't what I chose to be
So please God give me the strength
To have what it takes to carry on
Till I pass 50 back the baton, the camera's on,
My soul is gone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....