*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 31, 2005

Voice of Hopelessness

By Eminem

“Somedays I sit staring out the window,
watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for
I almost break down and cry
Sometimes I think I'm crazy
I'm crazy, oh so crazy
Why am I here?
Am I just wasting my time…”

“People make jokes cuz they don't understand me,
They just don't see my real side
I act like s--- don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy
My insecurities could eat me alive…”

"But I wanna to just take this time out to be perfectly honest
Cuz there's a lot of s--- I keep bottled
that hurts deep inside of my soul
And just know that I grow colder the older I grow
This boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold,
And this load is like the weight of the world, and I think my neck is breakin'
Should I just give up or try to live up to these expectations?”

“I feel like I’m walking a tight rope
Without a circus net
I’m popping percasete
I’m a nervous wreck
I deserve respect
But I work a sweat for this worthless check…”

"Life.. by marshall mathers
What is life? Life is like a big obstacle
Put in front of your optical to slow you down
And everytime you think you gotten past it
It’s gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground…”

“That’s rock bottom
When this life makes you mad enough to kill
That’s rock bottom
When you want something bad enough you’ll steal
That’s rock bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear…”

“My life is full of empty promises
And broken dreams
I’m hoping things will look up
But there ain’t no job openings
I feel discouraged hungry and malnourished
Living in this house with no furnace, unfurnished
And I’m sick of working dead end jobs with lame pay
And I’m tired of being hired and fired the same day…”

“Don’t take me for a joke
I'm no comedian
Too many mental problems
Got me snortin’ coke
And smoking’ weed again…”

“Theres nothin' you could do or say that could ever change me…There's no one on earth that can save me, not even halie”

“More pain inside of my brain,
than the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane
Aimed at the World Trade…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....