*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 31, 2005

Voice of Poor Leadership

By Eminem

“I'm sorry, there must be a mix-up
You want me to fix up lyrics while the
President gets his d-ck sucked?”

“My morals went thhbbpp when the president got oral
Sex in his oval office on top of his desk
Off of his own employee
Now don’t ignore me, you won’t avoid me…”

[voice of a preacher]
“Please lord, this boy needs Jesus
Heal this child, help us destroy these demons
Oh, and please send me a brand new car
And a prostitute while my wife’s sick in the hospital”
[eminem]
“Preacher preacher, fifth grade teacher
You can’t reach me, my mom can’t neither…”

“The boogie monster of rap, yeah the man's back
With a plan to ambush this Bush administration,
Mush the Senate's face in, push this generation
Of kids to stand and fight for the right to say something you might not like,
This white hot light
That I'm under…”

“Rebel with a rebel yell, raise hell we gonna let em know
Stomp, push up, mush, f--- Bush, until they bring our troops home come on just . . .
Mosh pits outside the oval office
Someone's trying to tell us something, maybe this is God just saying
We're responsible for this monster, this coward, that we have empowered
This is Bin Laden, look at his head nodding,
Maybe we can reach Al Quaida through my speech
Let the President answer on high anarchy
Strap him with AK-47, let him go
Fight his own war, let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our soil
No more psychological warfare to trick us to think that we ain't loyal
If we don't serve our own country we're patronizing a hero…”

"All this terror America demands action,
Next thing you know you've got Uncle Sam's ass askin'
To join the army or what you'll do for their Navy.
You just a baby, gettin' recruited at eighteen...
Crazy insane or insane crazy?"

“How could I predict my words would have an impact like this?
I must've struck a chord, with somebody up in the office, cuz
Congress keeps telling me I ain't causin' nuthin' but problems
And now they're sayin' I'm in trouble with the government,
I'm lovin' it,
I shoveled s--- all my life and now
I'm dumping it on...White America!
I could be one of your kids…”

“So who's bringin the guns in this country? (Hmm?)
I couldn't sneak a plastic pellet gun through customs over in London…”

“All I hear is: lyrics, lyrics, constant controversy,
Sponsors working round the clock, to try to stop my concerts early
Surely hip hop was never a problem in Harlem only in Boston
After it bothered the fathers of daughters starting to blossom
So now I'm catchin' the flack from these activists when they raggin', actin' like
I'm the first rapper to smack a b----, or say faggot
S---, just look at me like
I'm your closest pal, the posterchild, the motherf----- spokesman now for
White America!”

“I’m the ringleader of this circus of worthless pawns
Sent to lead the march right up to the steps of Congress
And piss on the lawns of the White House and replace it with a
Parental Advisory sticker
To spit liquor in the faces of in this democracy of hypocrisy…
F--- you with the freest of speech this divided states of embarrassment will allow me to have…”

“So tell Laura and her husband to back off
Before I push this motherf------ button and blast off
And launch one of these russians, and blast off”

“And as we proceed, to mosh through this desert storm,
In these closing statements,
If they should argue, let us beg to differ, as we set aside our differences,
And assemble our own army, to disarm this weapon of mass destruction
That we call our president, for the present,
And mosh for the future of our next generation,
To speak and be heard,
Mr. President,
Mr. Senator
[child’s voice]
Can you guy’s hear us?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....