*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 30, 2005

Voice of Bad Parenting

By Eminem:

"When I was just a little baby boy,
My momma used to tell me these crazy things
She used to tell me my daddy was an evil man,
She used to tell me he hated me
But then I got a little bit olderand I realized,
She was the crazy one
But there was nothin I could do or say to try to change it
Cause that's just the way she was..."

“So to the parents of America
I am the derringer aimed at little Erica, to attack her character...”

“My mother did drugs - tar, liquor, cigarettes, and speed
The baby came out - disfigured, ligaments indeed
It was a seed who would grow up just as crazy as she
Don’t dare make fun of that baby cause that baby was me
I’m a criminal - an animal caged who turned crazed
But how the f--- you sposed to grow up when you weren’t raised?”

“Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse, than what's goin' on in your parents' bedrooms…”

“But don't blame me when lil' Eric jumps off of the terrace
You shoulda been watchin him - apparently you ain't parents…”

“I'm like, Guidance - ain't they got the same moms and dads
who got mad when I asked if they liked violence?
And told me that my tape taught 'em to swear
What about the make-up you allow your 12-year-old daughter to wear?(Hmm?)”

“These ideas are nightmares for white parents,
whose worst fear is a child with dyed hair and who likes earrings
Like whatever they say has no bearing,
it's so scary in a house that allows no swearing,
to see him walking around with his headphones blaring,
alone in his own zone, cold and he don't care
He’s a problem child…”

“'But put yourself in my position.
Just try to envision witnessin' your
Mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen,
b------' that someone's always goin' throuh her purse and s---s missin'.
Going through public housing systems, victim of
Munchausen's syndrome.
My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't
'Til I grew up, now I blew up
Makes you sick to your stomach…”

“Ninety-nine percent of my life I was lied to
I just found out my mom does more dope than I do
I told her I’d grow up to be a famous rapper
Make a record about doin drugs and name it after her (oh thank you!)”

“My f------ b---- mom’s suin for ten million
She must want a dollar for every pill I’ve been stealin
S---, where the f--- you think I picked up the habit?
All I had to do was go in her room and lift up her mattress…”

“All I know is
I’m about to hit the wall
If I have to see another one of mom’s alcoholic fits...”

“With the bulls--- they pull, cause they full of s--- too
When a dude’s gettin bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on marilyn (manson).. and the heroin
Where were the parents at?
And look where it’s at
Middle america, now it’s a tragedy
Now it’s so sad to see, an upper class ci-ty
Havin' this happenin'
Then attack Eminem cause I rap this way...”

“Cool, calm, just like my mom
With a couple of valium inside her palm...”

“Then you wonder how can kids eat up these albums like valiums…It's funny!”

“See what hurts me the most is you won't admit you was wrong.
Keep tellin' yourself that you was a mom…”

“I came to save these new generations of babies
From parents who failed to raise them cuz they lazy
So grow to praise me, I'm makin’ em go crazy
That's how I got the whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazy if you think I'm a admit wrong
I'll cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sicked on
And this song is for any kid who get's picked on
A sick song to retaliate to and it's called…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....