*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 30, 2005

Voice of Domestic Violence

By Eminem

“What’s goin’ on in the world today?
People fightin’ and feudin’…”

“The more you put me through
The more it makes me wanna come back to you
You say you hate me, I just love you more
You don't want me, I just want you more
I buy you flowers, you throw 'em at me
I know it's sad but it's makin' me happy
The more that you slap me, the more that it turns me on
Cuz you love me and I love you more...”

“We know what it's about
Shout 'til I throw you out the house
You throw me out the house
I throw you on the couch
Punch you in the mouth
Fist fight 'til we turn this mother out
And apologize after
Laughter, Pain, it's Insane
We're back in the same chapter again…”


“Can't you see what you do to me baby,
You make me crazy, you make me act like a maniac
I'm like a lunatic, you make me sick
You're truly the only one who can do this to me
You make me get so crazy…”

“But I stay and still stick it out with you
Even though I just hit you today, but you deserved it
You hit me first and provoked me to choke you
Just cause I came home late last night
Crawled in bed and I woke you…”

“Cause the next day we right back at it
In the same exact pattern
What the f--- is the matter with us
We can't figure it out…”

“You're like the root to my evil
You let my devil come out me
You let me beat the s--- out you before you beat the s--- out me
And no matter how much too much is never enough
Baby cause we're crazy in love...”

“We're both evil in our ways
But neither one of us would ever admit it
Cuz one of us would have one up on the other
So forget it
And it's sad but it's true
When I’m lyin’ here with you
There ain’t nothin’ anyone can ever say ever do…”

“We're liein' to ourselves
That's the beauty of it yeah
Cuz we truly love each other
That's why we always fight
And all we do is shove each other
Every other f------ night
And it's clear it ain't gonna change
It's pent up rage
We both have…”

“But I'm always gonna make you feel
I don't need you as much as I really need you
So you don't use it to your advantage
But you're essential to me
You're the air I breathe
I believe if you ever leave me
I'd probaly have no reason to be…”

“And anybody who thinks they know us dosen't know sh-t!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....