*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 31, 2005

Voice of EMINEM

By Eminem:

“Father please forgive me for I know not what I do
I just never had the chance to ever meet you
Therefore I did not know that I would grow to be
My mother's evil seed and do these evil deeds…”

“Evil deeds, while I plant these evil seeds
Please release me from these demons
I never had any of this s--- planned mom please believe
I don't wanna be Satan's spawn, never got the chance to say I'm sorry
Now look at all the pain I caused…”

“What is life? I’m tired of life.
I’m tired of backstabbing a-- snakes with friendly grins
I’m tired of committing so many sins
Tired of always giving in when this bottle of henny wins
Tired of never having any ends
Tired of having skinny friends hooked on crack and mini-thins
Tired of drowning in my sorrow
Tired of having to borrow a dollar for gas to start my monte carlo...”

“If I had one wish
I would ask for a big enough a-- for the whole world to kiss
I’m tired of being white trash, broke and always poor
Tired of taking pop bottles back to the party store...
Tired of not working at gm, tired of wanting to be him
Tired of not sleeping without a tylenol pm…”

“Tired of people telling me to be positive
How’m I ’sposed to be positive when I don’t see s--- positive?
Know what I’m sayin?
I rap about s--- around me, s--- I see…”

“Woe is me, there goes poor Marshall again
Whining about his millions and his mansion and his sorrow he's always drowning in
And the dad that he never had and how his childhood was so bad
And how his mom was a dope addict and his ex-wife how they go at it
If you only knew the half of it…”

“I maybe made some mistakes but I'm only human.
But I'm man enough to face them today...”

1 comment:

  1. My son introduced me to Eminem and I love him. Many of my Christian friends don't get it. I'm glad someone does.

    ReplyDelete

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....