*******************************************************************************************************************
TRUTH:
"Have No Fellowship With the Unfruitful Works of Darkness, But Rather EXPOSE Them!" ~ GOD, Ephesians 5:11

Got PROOF? The police in Colorado know about serial child killers! Go to www.PoliceRecordingsKekoas.com for the TRUTH!

March 30, 2005

Voice of "Free Love"

By Eminem

“I'm single now, got no ring on this finger now
I'd never let another chick bring me down, in a relationship…”

“You want me to tell you something
Uh-huh (girls voice)
I know what you want to hear...
Cause, I know you want me baby,
(I think I want you too)
I think I love you baby,
(I think I love you too)”


“But they love it when you make your business public
So f--- it, I’ve got herpes while we’re on the subject (uh huh)
And if I told you I had aids y’all would play it
Cause you stupid m-----f----- think I’m playing when I say it...
I just wanna make a few things clear
My baby mama’s not dead (nuh uh), she’s still alive and bitching (yup)
And I don’t have herpes, my d--k’s just itching
It’s not syphilis, and as for being AIDS infested
I don’t know yet, I’m too scared to get tested…”

“I came to the club drunk with a fake ID
Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!
I've been with 10 women who got HIV
Now don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!
I got genital warts and it burns when I pee
Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TROLLS ALLOWED - Comments will be moderated - Remember, it's always a good idea to tell the TRUTH....